The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Himo Blackhorn Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Himo Bla

Himo Blackhorn Application Empty
PostSubject: Himo Blackhorn Application   Himo Blackhorn Application Empty29/6/2011, 04:08

1 ) yup, been interested in roleplaying for over 10 years

2 ) Roleplaying is taking fictional characters and breathing life into them, giving them their own emotions, flaws and strengths as well as personality.

3 ) Alot of D&D 3rd ed and other systems, used to rp on text based chat servers

4 ) i; No metagaming, if you know about something and your character wouldn't then don't have your character know it.
ii; allways be friendly to other players
iii; and when ii fails just remember to relax cause its only a game after all

IC Section

1 ) Himo Blackhorn

2 ) Tauren raised in Moonglade

3 ) Born in freewind post in thousand needles, raised in Moonglade by my mother in druidic ways. My mother left to help the cenarion circle in hyjal and I left to find what has happened to my father who was said to be serving in the ranks of the hordes might army. Have yet to find but I have started a fresh life in Orgrimmar trying to earn a living.

4 ) Fishing and maybe a little bit at combat

5 ) Ive rarely encountered the Alliance but I heard about the massacre at Camp Taurajo and have a deep dislike for them because of this.
I've never seen the scourge but I pity them for being locked in pain after death.
I've not seen a burning legion demon but heard whispers of mighty scary creatures like Kil jaedon

6 ) I love my festival suit that I got upon leaving Moonglade

7 ) My many hours spent doing fishing errands in the middle of Orgrimmar has led me to see a few of the members and learn of the warbands existence

8 ) Orgrimmar while largely populated is a lonely place to be in at times and I also would like to venture further afield with the help of knowledgeable friends

9 ) I feel I have alot of promise and untaped skills I can add to the group, oh and alot of fresh fish each day haha

10 ) Easygoing

OCC Sect 2

1 ) Guild application thing in game

2 ) Hopefully some fellow rper's who I can have some fun with

3 ) No don't like raiding plus my toon is a looong way off

4 ) Love to pvp, will gladly join in anything thats happening pvp-wise

rerolls;

1 ) 31

2 ) Im not to sure I'd like to get him upto around the 60's first and outlands

3 ) Anzer, Lightbringer (85)

4 ) Hopefully will be on Himo at least once a week at the minimum

Himo:
Himo Blackhorn Application 6-0
Back to top Go down
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

PostSubject: Re: Himo Blackhorn Application   Himo Blackhorn Application Empty29/6/2011, 04:13

/waves ..sorry it didn't log me in properly when I made the post ^^:
Back to top Go down
Sakarah
Admin
Sakarah

PostSubject: Re: Himo Blackhorn Application   Himo Blackhorn Application Empty29/6/2011, 12:05

Decent application, please contact myself or another officer in game for an IC Interview.

Just one thing though..

"raised in Moonglade by my mother"
Tauren druids didn't reside in Moonglade/join the circle untill around 9 years ago - Just so you know =)
Back to top Go down
Himo
Chieftain
Himo

PostSubject: Re: Himo Blackhorn Application   Himo Blackhorn Application Empty29/6/2011, 13:47

hmm bugger thats thrown a spanner in the works, will have a think and then edit it
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Himo Blackhorn Application   Himo Blackhorn Application Empty29/6/2011, 18:22

Heh... You'll get used to finding out new bits of lore and having to rewrite your entire backstory... Or maybe that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Thrakha
Oathsworn
Thrakha

PostSubject: Re: Himo Blackhorn Application   Himo Blackhorn Application Empty30/6/2011, 23:28

Interviewed and invited. Lock the thread please Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Himo Blackhorn Application   Himo Blackhorn Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Himo Blackhorn Application
Page 1 of 1