The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naratu Borayl

Go down 
+3
Eillie
Cain
Naratu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Naratu

Naratu Borayl Empty
PostSubject: Naratu Borayl   Naratu Borayl Empty23/2/2011, 21:08

Thanks for your time but that is where I lived. I didn't live with the other orcs because I am different than them. My family lived off the grid. I can't figure out how to delete my application. I am staying true to who I am, I cannot lie about such a thing in order to join a guild.

Good luck to you all,

Naratu

Last edited by Naratu on 24/2/2011, 18:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

Naratu Borayl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naratu Borayl   Naratu Borayl Empty24/2/2011, 02:44

Naratu wrote:

I am native to a northern island in Bloodmyst Isle. When the Lich King was in power, my family was captured. My mind was taken over and I became a servant to the Lich King. I have not seen my family to this day...

I would like to point out that Orcs are not Native to Azeroth. It is impossible for an Orc to come from Bloodmyst Isle, and as a bonus, It wasn't called Bloodmyst untill the Dreanai popped up.

Lore Nazi me.
Back to top Go down
Eillie
Marauder
Eillie

Naratu Borayl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naratu Borayl   Naratu Borayl Empty24/2/2011, 04:02

Grand Apothecary Cain wrote:
Naratu wrote:

I am native to a northern island in Bloodmyst Isle. When the Lich King was in power, my family was captured. My mind was taken over and I became a servant to the Lich King. I have not seen my family to this day...

I would like to point out that Orcs are not Native to Azeroth. It is impossible for an Orc to come from Bloodmyst Isle, and as a bonus, It wasn't called Bloodmyst untill the Dreanai popped up.

Lore Nazi me.
Nazi you may be, but your right on all accounts..
Back to top Go down
Salria

Naratu Borayl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naratu Borayl   Naratu Borayl Empty24/2/2011, 09:36

I don't think the Lich King's forces ever went to Bloodmyst, either?
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

Naratu Borayl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naratu Borayl   Naratu Borayl Empty24/2/2011, 11:26

Hello there and thanks for the application.

We are always very open to new roleplayers. But a huge part of roleplaying is, as you said yourself, immersing yourself in a character, but also the world they live in. The world we play in have a long history, and every race have its own history within this. Now i've not taken the time to check exactly how an orc would ever have been from Bloodmyst, but i'm pretty sure, as others has stated, that its impossible.

Before we start taking you into this rp guild i'd like you to maybe make a believeable background story for your character. Nothing big, i myself made most of my chars background after i started rp'ing. But i knew some basic facts about the world we rp in, its history and its lore.

http://www.wowpedia.org Is an excellent homepage that has almost everything on Warcraft Lore and history, i suggest you try and read up a bit on the orcs history, and maybe on the Bloodmyst thing aswell (Hell, we could all be wrong). And then try and see if you can make a bit more believeable background regarding this worlds Lore.

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Warcaller
Grim

Naratu Borayl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naratu Borayl   Naratu Borayl Empty24/2/2011, 18:52

For my 2 pence worth... I started in this guild knowing next to nothing about the lore and to be honest, I still don't know much!

If you want help on orcy lore feel free to ask me though! Drek is our resident orc expert but is having something of a hiatus from WoW atm but I can do my best to help in his absence.
So, either pm me on here or seek me out ingame and whisper me if you want. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghelgor
Oathsworn
Ghelgor

Naratu Borayl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naratu Borayl   Naratu Borayl Empty24/2/2011, 18:56

I'm also available for Orc stuff! Smile
Back to top Go down
-Catari
Admin
-Catari

Naratu Borayl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naratu Borayl   Naratu Borayl Empty24/2/2011, 19:40

Applicant decided not to join, locking topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naratu Borayl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naratu Borayl   Naratu Borayl Empty

Back to top Go down

Naratu Borayl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: