The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karthus, The Deathsinger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Karthus, The Deathsinger Empty
PostSubject: Karthus, The Deathsinger   Karthus, The Deathsinger Empty21/12/2010, 17:27

OCC Section 1

1) yes. I have even tried it in real live.

2) Roleplaying is a world where you dont need to be yourself and let your fantasy run loss.

3) I havent got any.

4) 1: dont ruin the RP by saying something about the reallive. 2: allways have fun. 3: Do it with your friends.

OCC Section 2

1) my real name is Bjarke.

2) The Forsaken!!

3) My life is going up and down for the moment. Good things and Very bad things have habnt in my life.

4) Dark and Death magic, my Lord.

5) The Alliance... those stupid sack of potatos.. Oh what.. The Scourge i have no problem with at all. The Burning Legion i think is weird in some way, dont understand them.

6) ahhh.. Fishing the calm seas.. the stupid dancing orc behind me... its the live.

7) I good friend came to aid at the Stadium in Hellfire.

He spoke too me about this warband and i think it sounded awesome.

9) Im a very social and fun dude, who can also be very serious.

10) Doom

Below lvl 80

1) Hellfire.

2) 61.

3) 85.

4) raids... and maybe pvp.

5A) No

6A) Yes

6B) Shadowsong.

6C) Peace.

Karthus, The Deathsinger.
Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: Karthus, The Deathsinger   Karthus, The Deathsinger Empty23/12/2010, 15:24

Pretty poor application imo. It doesn't help that the author didn't include the questions in order for it to make some kind of literary sense. Also, there just isn't a lot to go on. A guild application doesn't have to be War and Peace, but it is a reflection of who 'you' are and a place to advertise how you might fit in. My advice would be to delete this and give it the proper respect it deserves and completely re-write it.

Monk.
Back to top Go down
Maximus
Wanderer
Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Karthus, The Deathsinger   Karthus, The Deathsinger Empty3/1/2011, 00:47

Thanks for your application! Please contact an officer in-game if you are still interested in joining the Marauders (any online Marauder can point you in the direction of one).
Back to top Go down
Argora
Honor Guard
Argora

PostSubject: Re: Karthus, The Deathsinger   Karthus, The Deathsinger Empty3/1/2011, 17:03

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karthus, The Deathsinger   Karthus, The Deathsinger Empty

Back to top Go down

Karthus, The Deathsinger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shatterskull Marauders :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: