The Shatterskull Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalakmon

Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :) Empty
PostSubject: Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :)   Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :) Empty11/12/2010, 14:49

hii mon im a lvl 15 troll with previous gaming experience i achually do roleplaying with freinds aswell in a game called warhammer fantasy quest some of you may of heard of it ive come to this server in search of a guild and players which take the game to a new level of experince and your guild is what im looking for so please write bak to me or email me ccfc13@hotmail.com my trolls name is kalakmondo
Back to top Go down
Salria

PostSubject: Re: Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :)   Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :) Empty12/12/2010, 00:19

We do have something called a recruitment form in a topic which I'm fairly sure says 'read this first'.
Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :)   Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :) Empty23/12/2010, 15:27

Lol, just LOL!
Back to top Go down
Salria

PostSubject: Re: Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :)   Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :) Empty23/12/2010, 20:20

Hoi, I'm not allowed to overtly troll these things.
Back to top Go down
evicor
Oathsworn
evicor

PostSubject: Re: Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :)   Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :) Empty23/12/2010, 21:43

Please lock this thread as this guy has already been dealth with my someone. He's already in the guild, I don't remember which officer took care of it though.
Back to top Go down
Salria

PostSubject: Re: Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :)   Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :) Empty24/12/2010, 00:02

He's in the guild and he can't be arsed to fill out the application form properly? And can't spell roleplayer either?
Back to top Go down
Voxigah
Marauder
Voxigah

PostSubject: Re: Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :)   Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :) Empty24/12/2010, 11:25

The Application form was far below standard and he is on a trial peroid, hopefully his roleplaying is better then his application skills.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :)   Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Troll Hunter and big rolplayer :)
Page 1 of 1